Monday, September 26, 2005

Free Game Download!

I wonder how many Google hits the title will catch. Perhaps I should be more specific:

FREE GREYHOUND RACING GAME!
[Do you think multiple exclamation marks would get more hits?]

Anyhow, this is a great offer by yours truly. Yes, in my murky past I somewhere learnt to program. This may surprise any repeat visitors here as it isn't entirely in accordance with my otherwise entriely non-geeky image. Right?
Here's a screenshot:


But seriously, I programmed this entire game, a little while back, and I'm now giving it away for free. It's worth two minutes of your time most probably, and if anyone really likes it then perhaps I'll work on it a bit longer and make it better.

It was programmed in Visual Basic and I'm happy to show the source code to anyone who's interested.

All comments/criticism/suggestions etc very welcome.

Please note, you MUST extract the files to the folder c:\VB98, because I really am too lazy to work out how to make it self-extracting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This game is great - very adictive. I sincerely hope everyone out there is downloading this!

1:15 am  
Blogger Matt McGrath said...

Thank you dude, but it seems you're the only one! Maybe i need a better marketing strategy....

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home