Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sun Powered Women?


The other day I had a taxi driver taking me to court. We got stuck in a massive traffic jam and he began to be distracted by all the out and about ladies. In fairness they did have nice bodies on display but their faces were, it had to be said, fairly minging.



"I swear mate," he said, "these women must be sun powered!"
"Mmmmm."
"No, bear with me mate, think about it right, you never see this many fit women about in Winter do you?"
"Well..." I started.
"No, exactly mate, and that's what I'm on about! I mean, look about you mate, have you ever seen so many beauties?"

I looked out the window and saw some girl wearing the shortest imaginable shorts. She did have a sleek and sexy pair of legs, but the shorts, and her strappy top were both bright pink, and she was pushing a pram with gold sparkly stuff stuck all over it. Chavtastic. As for her face, christ, I've seen more beautiful slugs.

"Er... Actually..." I began, aiming to give a neutral and subtle euphemism.
"Nah mate, I agree, it's amazing innit? Summer mate, season of the sun powered women!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Big D said...

I just read the first post of you blog and you are already improving my vocabulary.

11:45 am  
Blogger Altaf said...

You've got to love the summer :D

4:02 pm  
Blogger Riss said...

Minging. I'm going to start using that. Thanks!

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home